Miss World 2011 - Miss venezuela Ivian SARCOS


Miss Venezuela

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name: Ivian Lunasol SARCOS COLMENARES
Age: 21
Height: 179
Languages: Spanish
BIOGRAPHY
Ivian has a degree in human resources and currently works for a broadcasting company. Her future ambition is to promote and work with children. Hobbies include: volleyball, mountaineering and trekking. Ivian was born into a very large family – she has 12 siblings in total.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
I come from a very religious country and the place I live is devout to the Virgin Patron of Venezuela, the Coromoto Virgin.
Future ambitions ?
Promote NGOs and work with children.
Describe yourself
Graceful and perseverant.
Personal Motto?
Everything arrives when it should.
Favourite food ?
My favourite food is chicken soup and the traditional pabellon of my country.
Favourite Music / Books ?
I love Alejandro Sanz and Ricardo Arjona. My favourite book is ‘The Secret’ because it talks about the laws of attraction and how to be in tune with your life goals.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
My proudest moment was when I did my Communion. All of my family were together that day so it is a moment I cherish deeply.
Any other interesting facts ?
I have created my own foundation to help children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSC CGL 2021 EXAM NOTIFICATION (SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL 2021)

STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) EXAMINATION CALENDER 2021-22

BSSC ANM COUNSELLING (ADV. NO. 03010216)